Huddleson-Italian Linen Tablelinens-Heather Napkin
Huddleson-Italian Linen Tablelinens-Heather
- – Luxurious solid colored Heather linen tablecloth – a beautiful shade of purple/lilac/pink evoking the beauty of the Scottish highlands
- – This mid-tone pairs as well with crisp whites as with moody darker colors
- – 100% Italian linen; sewn in USA
- – Machine washable – they get even softer and more beautiful with use
- – You’re only committing to making mealtimes a little more special
- – Also available to custom order in any size (including extra-long and extra-wide). Allow 2 weeks for delivery for custom sizes. Call Customer Service@912-447-5885 for details
- – All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- – For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- – Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- – Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- – We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- – If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- – We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- – Sizes may vary by up to 5%.