Huddleson-Italian Printed Linen Table Linens-Melita
- – Beautifully refined printed rectangular linen tablecloth in soft aqua and teal tones on white background
- – This tablecloth design references striated patterns found throughout nature from marble to butterfly wings
- – Printed on soft pure linen
- – Available as a tablecloth – rectangular, square, round and oval – table runner, placemat and napkin
- – Also available in a metallic colorway
- – 100% Italian linen; sewn in USA
- – Machine washable
- – All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- – For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- – Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- – Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- – We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- – If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- – We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- – Sizes may vary by up to 5%.
|Collection Products||Price||Choose your options|