Huddleson-Italian Linen Printed Table Linens-Seagram
- – Stunning, artistic rectangular tablecloth that will elevate any meal to a banquet
- – Wide blue-black border frames two pillars on rich cream background
- – Inspired by abstract expressionist Mark Rothko’s 1950s murals for the Four Seasons restaurant in New York’s Seagram Building
- – Tablecloth retains the texture of the brushstrokes from the original painted artwork
- – Designed to frame the table, the dark border is approx. 12” wide on all four sides
- – 100% Italian linen; sewn in USA
- – Machine washable…..see specifics below!
- – 2” mitred hem
- – All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- – For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- – Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- – Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- – We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- – If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- – We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- – Sizes may vary by up to 5%.
|Collection Products||Price||Choose your options|