Peacock Alley-Rio Textured Linen Coverlet
The Rio collection is made of 100% linen. Custom made to order in the Dallas workroom from fabric imported from China.
- Textured linen with a satin stitch detail.
- Duvet Covers have a 2″ flange on 3 sides and invisible zipper closure at the top.
- Reverse of the duvet cover is a 200 thread count white cotton percale.
- Coverlets have a 2″ flange on 3 sides and a 1″ hem at the top.
- Shams have a 2″ flange on 4 sides with an envelope closure centered on the back.
- Tailored bed skirts are ot lined and are made of 3 panels with center and corner pleats and a 23″ adjustable drop. Bed skirts do not have satin stitch detail. Eight pins are provided to attach the bed skirt.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and air dry for for a relaxed look. Do not mix colors, do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed. May be professionally cleaned.
- Note: Irregularities and slubs are part of the natural character of linen. Color and weave may vary slightly from lot to lot enhancing the beauty of the fabric.
|Choose your options