Huddleson-Italian Linen Printed Table Linens-Cromford Napkin
- – Modern linen tablecloth design in rich golden ochre and charcoal on an ecru background
- – Inspired by a vintage European fabric design and rescaled for the table results in an elegant, midcentury modern tablecloth;
- – 100% luxurious Italian linen – beautifully soft and made to last; sewn in USA
- – 2” mitred hem
- – Machine washable
- – All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- – For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- – Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- – Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- – We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- – If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- – We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- – Sizes may vary by up to 5%.