- – Linen is a uniquely luxurious fabric – and these bed linens are made of the finest quality linen from Italy, where the art and science of textile manufacturing has been honed over generations.
- – The linen fabric is pre-washed for a beautifully soft and comfortable finish
- – These linen bed linens keep you cool in warm weather, warm in cool weather, are naturally anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic. Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- – These soft sheets will provide you with a pampered night’s sleep for years and years
- – All our linens can be machine-washed. Wash your linens separately. We recommend using the extra rinse option to ensure all detergent is removed, which will prolong their life.
- – For stubborn spills, soak the linens overnight in a tub of water and one cup of stain remover.
- – Never use chlorine bleach, which may damage the fibers.
- – Popular detergents for linen products include Le Blanc Linen Wash, Oxi Clean and Biz Stain Fighter.
- – We recommend line drying, however if you tumble dry, use a low heat and take them out before completely dry and lay flat.
- – If you choose to iron, for best results iron while slightly damp.
- – We do not recommend dry-cleaning our linens.
- – Sizes may vary by up to 5%.
|Collection Products||Price||Choose your options|