Peacock Alley-Matteo Plaid Duvet Cover
Linear and lovely, Matteo features a sophisticated, large, modern plaid design in melange yarns. Made from Italian fabric and finished by hand in our Dallas workroom, Matteo is the epitome of refinement.
Available in duvets, shams, decorative pillows and bed skirts. Color is Pewter.
- 100% long staple cotton
- Duvet cover is constructed with a double row simple stitch and a 1/2″ flange on three sides. Has a knife edge finish at the top with a zipper closure. Reverse side is the same Matteo plaid fabric.
- Shams are constructed with a double row simple stitch, a 1/2″ flange on all four sides and an envelope closure centered on the back. Reverse side is the same Matteo plaid fabric
- Square pillow is self corded and constructed with an 18″ zipper closure on the bottom.
- Bolster pillow is self corded and constructed with a 26″ zipper closure on the bottom.
- Oblong pillow is constructed with a 1/2″ flange on all sides, a double row simple stitch, and an envelope closure centered on back.
- Grand Euro pillow is constructed with a 1/2″ flange on all sides, a double row simple stitch, and an envelope closure centered on back.
- Tailored bed skirts are not lined and are made of 3 panels with center and corner pleats and a 22″ adjustable drop. Eight pins are provided to attach the bed skirt.
- Made to order in our Dallas workroom of Italian fabric. Allow 3-4 weeks for the custom order.
Care: Professional cleaning recommended. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not mix colors, do not bleach or use fabric softener. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed.
|Collection Products||Price||Choose your options|